Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2009

What’s Up Last Valentine’s Day?

February 14th, Valentines Day seemed like any ordinary day for all of my colleagues and your Jolly Princess. Yeah right I got no date, I decided to work overtime. I was surprised coming to the office with almost half of my teammates and our Team Captain, were with me. Meaning they too had reported for work. Not all of us were on overtime though. Some have Saturday as regular work schedule.

Before we logged in, some of my teammates were already teasing me for reporting for work and having no date. I retorted back. “I love you all so in the spirit of special day dedicated to the big heart day. I want to be with you”.

Friday, February 13th, we were already briefed there will be system outage due to our system enhancement. We have to submit all the service orders in a template. Apparently the announcement did not bother all of us who braved the slow moving procedure in submitting service orders using templates. It was a great joy to me seeing everyone working diligently to be able to reach out to help people. It is a work of Love. The true meaning of Valentine’s Day!


No comments:

My blog list. What they are blogging about. ♥