Pages


.. for the blog vist, see you again ..

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Winner Takes All

Here is the winner of the most creative theme during our balloon décor contest.
.

I mentioned in my earlier post the winner will be announced later. The team is headed by my former team captain. I admired how she made her team busy for two days before the contest. The theme of their décor touches on a vacation to an island to get away from the heat of summer in Manila, Philippines. The eye catching is the balloons they shaped to look like palm trees. A net that looks like a hammock was tied to the balloons I am glad I took photo on every station. The team won cash for their best effort. It was a theme well thought of.

Congratulations!

2 comments:

ravali said...

congrats jolly!!!!
see hard work never fails!!!!

Jill Wellington said...

What fun...and very colorful! I want to see more of the balloon displays. I look forward to reading more posts, Jolly.

My blog list. What they are blogging about. ♥