Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

I am Moving Again



Folks, I may not be online for a week or two. I am moving again. This time it will be a bigger place compared to my present home. I promise to post some photos soon as I get settled. I will have my phone and DSL transferred. I was advised by my phone and internet provider it would take a week or two depending on the location I am transferring to. Likewise they would take into consideration if the house is blacklisted or has available facilities already. Hopefully, it will be transferred soon. I have no time to go to internet café to post and visit blogs.

I am not happy my current landlord and landlady, they are spouses, did not deliver what they  promised me, especially the sub-meters for electricity and water. When I moved to their apartment 1st of February 2011, I repeatedly asked if I will have my own utility meters. I was assured I will have. Later, my electricity service was disconnected. I had to pay for the usage of the other tenants just so I will have the service back. Being out of electricity service in the warm weather in Manila is no joke.

My move in schedule at the new address is this Sunday, the 26th of June. I will have my phone and internet transferred to the new address on Friday, the 24th. I hope this time the new place will be a lot better with regard to facilities and all. Okay, I am packing my things now. See you soon guys. Be good while I am away.

25 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi JP,
I hope that you will find a place which is much better than the present place. Good luck my friend.

Nelson said...

Hello my friend, thank you very much for your visit .I am a new follower. have a happy day!

Literatura & Linguagens

Malaysia Travel Blog said...

We will wait for you Jolly dear, :D

Ryan said...

Sounds like your ex landlord should be reported to the appropriate authorities, good luck with the move and your new place.

Jill Wellington said...

Oh, Jolly...I'm glad you are moving since the landlords didn't keep their promise. I hope this ends up being a GOOD move and your place will be bigger. I look forward to photos when you are back online. I'll be thinking of you!

sudhi said...

I hope you have a blast in your new place

Anonymous said...

I just can't imagine how troublesome that must be JP.
Sometimes things just don't work out no matter what then it's time to move on.

Your current landlord sounds unreasonable and I'm glad you took a step in the right direction by looking for another place.

Wishing you all the best in your new abode

Laura said...

Good luck with your new place. I hope you will enjoy it.

Jolly Princess said...

@Multibrand - I am really hope the new place will be a lot better. @Nelson- Welcome aboard. Appreciate your visit. @Malaysia Travel Blog - Thank you! Welcome aboard. :)

Jolly Princess said...

@Ryan - Thanks Ryan. I was thinking of reporting them both for stealing electricity. But I guess some of our neighbors already knew what they are doing. I will just leave the decision with then. @Jill Wellington - Yes, will definitely post photos to update you guys. :)

Jolly Princess said...

@sudhi- Thank you dear. Its nice to see you around @Bear Wife- I had been into so many challenges since the beginning of 2011. First my work now it is my home. But I know the Sun Will Rise Again. @Laura - Thank you. I really look forward to a happy home...

fham tende said...

hi princess.. I have you will be more comfortable in your new home! take care! :)

✿Sie✿ said...

miss you Ms. Jolly..ingat po..nakakapagod but it's worth it..a new environment with new friends..love you Ms. Jolly *hug hugs* :)

Blogging Park said...

Very pathetic when your landlord denied to approve the promise he made earlier.So how it is your new apartment?Hope it will better than previous.

Armored Lady said...

miss Jolly!

well wait for you here....
^_^

clai

WebbieLady said...

good luck with the moving JP. What apity and waste of time to do it so soon...:=(

Unknown said...

Hi JP, hope you are well. Let me know things are going when you can. Take care. Your friend. L

roffe said...

Let's hope you find a new place with friendly landlord. You have been unlucky lately, so you need a nice place to stay. I cross my fingers.

Dadan said...

I hope you will get better place to stay. And nice to know your blog.

Balqis DBJ said...

Hi Princess! You made a wise decision to move. I'm sure, there are many other better places out there.

Manilenya Mom said...

Oh, I hope you get back to blogging soon! I'm also moving to a different place myself, my land lord is Japanese and sad to say he thinks very low of Filipinas especially single parents. I hate that he wanted to make advances when it's obvious that I am not interested in him. I just hate it so much and I am feeling really digusted. I also worry about my daughter, hence the abrupt move. My aunt offered to open one of her rooms for me because she feels bad that I had to scramble around like a rat being chased with a broom.

jeanlivingsimple said...

Dog Gone It, JP! Wishing you a happy move. We miss you.

Mimay said...

nice moved Ms. Jolly :)

Setyo-Utomo Said said...

Good luck with your new place. I hope you will enjoy it and be happy in it.

www.fromatravellersdesk.com said...

You should be back on the web Jolly Princess. Wish you the best on your new home.

Thanks for your kind words here.

http://www.fromatravellersdesk.com/p/testimonials.html

Will be back to read more of your writings.

Freddie
From A Traveller's Desk

My blog list. What they are blogging about. ♥