Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

Online Bills Payment


Finally, I was able to sort out all the info I needed, to change my online bills payment. Our salary is withdrawn from automated teller machine (ATM), from a designated bank by our office. We changed our bank due to some update in our HR computer system. Apparently the previous bank is unable to support some of our business requirements.
I had to re-enroll all the companies for my utility bills, such as electricity, water, phone and internet, etc. It took me a while. I had to save all confirmation transaction numbers. I had to check and recheck all the account numbers, billing numbers to make sure I do not enroll someone else account. I am glad I have fast internet connection.
As a busy person online bills payment is very convenient for me. I do not have to endure lining up on bills payment facilities.  I could use the hours spent falling in line, going to grocery after work shift. Shopping malls have various payment facilities.  They open at mall hours at ten or eleven in the morning. Banks also accept bills payment. They open at nine in the morning same with bills payment centers.  Aside from lining up, when I am on early work shift, I had to wait for these working hours. Just think of the productive hours I am saving with paying my bills on line.

2 comments:

Armored Lady said...

Im not a busy person but I love the idea of online payments...(me and my laziness) ^_^

Jolly Princess said...

@Clai Estabillo - (lol) Very convenient actually.

My blog list. What they are blogging about. ♥