Pages

Monday, May 11, 2015

Mothers Day 2015

May 10 is Mothers Day. May 11 is the birthday of my youngest brother. My father joined the Creator on the birthday of my youngest brother. I guess it is to remind us of the day my father joined a different world. Do I sound like telling a story on All Souls day? No really, I simply want to tell you folks I chose to spend Mothers Day with my parents. I bought white flowers for both of them. :)




The gate to my parents resting place, the Garden of Gethsemane. 
I love these red santan flowers lined at the entrance of the gate of the Garden of Gethsemane. 

The big white statue is the landmark at the Garden of Gethsemane. This statue is an attraction to children. They would like to climb up, explore and enjoy the feeling to be on top of the big rock.
 “For richer or poorer..in sickness and in health.. til death do us part. " May parents commitment to each other on their wedding day several years back. Yes, they are together.. forever..  

No comments:

My blog list. What they are blogging about. ♥