Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2016

Happy Tummy

Waking up early the night on Independence Day, as I have to prepare for work, I found a box on the dining table. It was a treat from my home buddy niece. The treat was not for Philippine Independence Day rather for her getting an increase on her credit card limit. She got an increase on her credit card limit twice the original. Not bad for paying her bills on time.
Inside the meal box were, grilled chicken fillet, mashed potato, corn and carrots, rice, muffin, sauce and gravy. The meal comes with drinks. A choice of soda and Ice tea. She chose ice tea. I could not eat the rice as I will be too full. 

She was so happy getting the increase on her credit card limit! And... I got a happy tummy too! Thank you! 

No comments:

My blog list. What they are blogging about. ♥