Pages

Friday, October 28, 2016

Miss International 2016

Congratulations Miss Philippines! 

Kylie Verzosa, Miss International 2016! 

Thank you for a job well done! Thank you for making us Filipinos proud again with another talented Filipina beauty! 

At the pageant the fifteen finalists were given a minute to give a speech.  She spoke with clarity and said.

"Three things come to mind when I think of Miss International: culture, education, and international understanding. These three work together to make the brand of Miss International beauty pageant relevant to the global community and to our time. If I become Miss International 2016, I will devote myself to cultural understanding and international understanding because I believe that it is in developing in each of us sensitivity to other cultures that we expand our horizons, tolerate difference and appreciate diversity. All these enable us to achieve international understanding and I believe I am prepared to take on this responsibility"

Other winners - 1st Runner-up Alexandra Britton Miss Australia. 2nd Runner-up Felicia Hwang Miss Indonesia, 3rd Runner-up Miss Brianny Chamorro Miss Nicaragua, 4th Runner-up Kaityrana Leinbach Miss USA. Pageant was held at Tokyo Dome City Hall, Tokyo,Japan, 27th of Oct. 

Kylie is Philippines 6th Miss International winner. She is a pre- school teacher from Baguio City Philippines. A graduate of one of a private schools in Manila, Philippines with Business Management degree

No comments:

My blog list. What they are blogging about. ♥