Pages

Wednesday, December 04, 2013

Christmas Tree

This is my little Christmas Tree at home. It is waiting for more presents to be beside it. As we prepare for our family exchange gifts this Christmas the space at corner where I put the Christmas Tree may not be enough. My nephew and niece who can afford to buy their presents I guess are still excited as I am as we prepare for the coming family event. 


As for my part I started to wrap some of those I shopped earlier. I do not have a lot of time to spend to look around. After work I visit the mall. I get lucky at times when I chance upon some items that are on sale. I guess everyone works on a budget. Why not take the opportunity of shopping items on sale as long as the quality is not compromise. 


MERRY CHRISTMAS! 

No comments:

My blog list. What they are blogging about. ♥