Pages

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Miss International 2013 is Miss Philippines!


Congratulations Miss Philippines! Miss International 2013! 

Bea Rose Santiago won the crown as Miss International 2013.  The pageant was held Tuesday Dec 17 at Shinagawa Prince Hotel Hall in Tokyo, Japan.

What I will do if I am crowned Miss International?

She replied - "The whole world saw how my country suffered. One by one, other countries helped. I would like to thank who helped my country in our darkest hours. You have opened my heart and eyes on what we can do to help each other. If I become Miss International, I would uphold international camaraderie. I will work to sustain the spirit of sympathy and spirit of hope. As long as we work together, there is hope. "


Miss Netherlands Nathelie Den Dekker was crowned first runner-up, Miss New Zealand Casey Radley  second runner-up.


Bea completed the list of winners for major beauty pageants in 2013. Ariella Arida -  Miss Universe 2013 3rd Runner Up, Moscow, Russia Nov. 9, 2013. Megan Young - Miss World 2013, Bali, Indonesia September 28, 2013. 

No comments:

My blog list. What they are blogging about. ♥