♥ To all the fathers in the world ♥
California Quail Again
-
I know I just wrote about them but last year my cat caught one of the
little babies and my son grabbed it away. The flock had scattered but he
tracked the...
3 days ago


1 comment:
Let me say something...Ms JP you've been a very wonderful person. When I read your comments in my blog, I also cried. I didn't know that what I would write about manila would sting that much. I always remember what my daughter kept on saying when I arrive home from work and studies (which is usually late) she says, "Daddy, I really miss you." This keeps me fortified against the tide of life as I am the sole earning spouse in the family. I know that the Good Lord always keeps his promise of better life for my family.
Post a Comment