Pages

Saturday, November 13, 2010

A Matter of Concern

Blogger friends, I am having issues with my internet connection lately Please bear with me if I had slackened visiting your blogs. I would normally visit several blogs coming home from work in the morning. However, lately I had been having difficulties opening some of your blogs. To some, I could view your blog but unable to write comments. The comment portion of the blog would not load fully. I am not sure if it is because of my slow broadband connection, my browser or the website itself. If I am able to write comments to some blogs I am visiting. It takes a while before I could.
.

I thought you are likewise encountering same difficulty visiting my blog. You probably noticed I kept rearranging my blog widgets. I am experimenting on them. I am putting all those that load slowly at the bottom. In this way you could read my post even before the whole page loads. If you are unable to see some of my widgets, it would be helpful to reinstall flash player. You could search for the link by simply typing flash player. My desktop is set of auto update. There is a dialog box that would prompt if I need to update or reinstall an application.

Soon as everything is back to normal expect me as your regular blog visitor again. Thank you for the blog visit and comment. Happy blogging everyone.

9 comments:

WebbieLady said...

We bear with you. But I guess it's back to normal now? I just got a comment from you! Or am I just lucky?

I think thiscomment goes through successfully. Your blog looks normal to me.

Happy weekend JP!

Webbielady

Unknown said...

well jolly i always like to visit ur blog,well yeah indeed sometimes ur blog pops up with new windows but still i love ur blog!!!!
miss ya!!!

Nick said...

Think I spoke with you the other day...you put me on hold for 4 hours....grrrrr :)

Unknown said...

Hi JP
Your Blogs fine for me and I like it no matter what layout you choose, if it loads slow, it is still worth the wait.
Have a great Sunday
Luke :)

Jolly Princess said...

@WebbieLady & @Ravi - Thank you ladies. I am glad my blog is working alright now. Ravs and our blogger friends and I missed you a lot! TC always girl. :)

Jolly Princess said...

@Nick- Oh, had I known it was you I would have hang up completely. (lol:) Welcome aboard. Thanks for the blog visit and comment my friend. @Luke- Thank you friend.. Mwaaahh!:)

Carole Barkett said...

your blog works fine for me too and I look forward to your post and visits very much :O)

Jolly Princess said...

@CMS - Thanks friend. So it looks likes it is my internet connection indeed. :)

Unknown said...

Hi JP,

I am very glad that I can open and write on your comment box.
I hope you have not problem with my blog.

My blog list. What they are blogging about. ♥