Pages

Monday, May 12, 2014

Selfie on Mothers' Day

I

Mother's favorite candle holder. My youngest brother bought this. It ran out of candle. I had to refill. Believe it or not, on one of my visits. I brought another candle without this candle holder. The candle won't lit up.
I visited the resting place of my parents yesterday. Father joined the Lord May 11, on birthday of my youngest brother. It was Mothers’ Day, too. Traffic jam due to major road repairs in Manila prevented me from visiting them more often. My last visit was Dec 22, last year. It was their Wedding Anniversary. I have work on Sunday. I am glad my request for vacation leave was approved. I was at the place as early as 7 in the morning. I had to leave at 9:30 as the sun was getting warmer despite the trees around the place. Manila, Philippines had around 36 degrees Celsius in temperature yesterday. I am scared of sunburn and dehydration.



Flowers are more expensive when there is occasion.


Together ... forever. My father waited 11 years before my mother joined him.. Well, he did not  wait that long to court my mother. They were married after months of courtship. 





No comments:

My blog list. What they are blogging about. ♥