Pages

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Snacks Courtesy of My Niece

What a joy to receive these simple surprises from my home buddy.




Tell me how can I eat this cute face?



Maybe I just have to gobble it up straight from this box without looking inside.  This is called siopao from a Filipino- Chinese fast food restaurant.



This sweet Ensaymada goes perfect with a cup of black coffee.  Ensaymada or Ensaimada is a pastry contributed to Philippine culture by our first conqueror – Spain. 


Last but not the least, potatoes in halves with cheese and bacon from my favorite pizza parlor.  No worries folks, these were not given to me on same day.  I am fine with calories, and all.. I do my walking exercise almost everyday until such time I buy a new swimsuit. :)

No comments:

My blog list. What they are blogging about. ♥