Pages

Sunday, January 01, 2017

Happy New Year!

No cook Media Noche for busy people. My niece and I agreed to order from our favorite pizza restaurant.  At least I save my effort going to the supermarket for groceries. Likewise another way of saving on my electricity bills as I use electric stove for cooking.  The daughter of the sister and I share an apartment.

A family member invited us to join their Media Noche but we declined as we got work before the Eve of New Year. I am just happy I am home to celebrate New Year this year and also home on Christmas. Christmas and New Year happen to be my day off. Some of my office mates filed vacation leave to join their relatives in the provinces.  I was among those requested to cover for the absence of some employees due to Holiday Seasons. I was only granted vacation leave for December, the 5th and 26th. Unused vacation leave though can be converted to cash.  At least, I was given a week vacation in November. Thankful enough for the week rest from wearing my headset at work.

Despite some bits of odds at work at the beginning of 2016, it was a changeling and awesome one.  To my blogger friends, blog visitors and the whole WWW... 



2 comments:

Balqis DBJ said...

Happy New Year, Jolly! All the best to you. :)

Jolly Princess said...

Happy New Year too. :)

My blog list. What they are blogging about. ♥