Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2008

GrEEEtingS!

Jan 13 is the birthday of my bookworm niece. I would like to dedicate this page to her.


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Hello Miss Debutant,
♫“Happy birthday…to you…happy birthday…to you…HAPPY BIRTH…DAY! HAPPY BIRTH…DAY…! HAPPY…BIRT…DAY TO….YOU! “♫
Did I sing it well? (lol) I hope you liked the treasure chest I gave you and add those books inside it in your collections. I’m glad I could help you out this early in creating your future library. (lol)

Kidding aside, yesterday I started to rummage again at the bookstore near my office. I’m glad I found a bigger bookstore that has voluminous copies of those authors you liked. I found some available copies of those you had included in the short list you sent me. Which of those? Surprise! My lips are sealed I mean my keyboard is locked for now. You will know in your next birthday. ;)

Wishing you the best of everything in life… I do hope your professor will not give you a hard time, for you to be able to maintain your rank at the Dean’s list.Keep up the good work kiddo. I am so proud to be your relative. (lol)

- L v e lots - from me ... to you.. -
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

My blog list. What they are blogging about. ♥