Pages

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Let's take a look at these...

I had a wonderful time at an out of town Christmas party with my new teammates, held last Dec 19. I did not totally enjoy sipping a glass of wine with rest of the group but the feeling of being in a new place free from the humdrums of city life is something I do not want to miss. I may not have the opportunity to come back to the place so I took some photos. These are no extra ordinary photos but it took me at least two tries before I captured them in the best way I wanted them to be.

Table for four... but where are they?


Nope, they're not lost but trying to figure out which way to take.





I wonder if there are fruits hidden among the leaves of this banana tree.





Looks familiar? Yeah, right. This is the mother of your beauty soap.

No comments:

My blog list. What they are blogging about. ♥