Pages

Friday, October 08, 2010

Who Is That Girl?


This is another old photo of a high school teen. I know you guys are grinning. This is of the course the lady who refused to grow old and be a little princess in her dreams.

The skirt was my school uniform. The so called naughty boys, or who knows even the girls would look up whenever I went up the stairs at our school campus. Lo! They got frustrated. I used to wear short pant underneath my skirt. My mother used to scold me for wearing mini skirt however it was quite comfortable to wear. The reason I guess my mother had, was not because she did not want me to expose my legs. It was because she was saving on her laundry soap. She had to wash my skirts and shorts. Mini skirts by the way, are never out of fashion in the Philippines. Nowadays however, I would rather wear slack pants and legging jeans.

One of my blogger friends, requested me to post some of the old photos I had kept. I mentioned about the old photos and letters in my previous post. We are each others fans. She is the ever zany busy mom that you would love her sumptuous simple recipes. Want to get to know her? I am sharing the secrets.   


That is all to today, folks. Your princess had been too busy lately. Thank you for all of your unwavering support. Have a wonderful day… everyone!  

17 comments:

Moonomo said...

Where's the princess? Here it is. (see up, that's right! lol) ;)

Armored Lady said...

my mom also kept the same photo
and you were doing the same pose like my mom did

Jolly Princess said...

@Moonomo- You surprised me for being an early bird. Thanks Moon. :) @delightfullness - Your mom I guess is cute, too. Hehehe.. Well, judging from your looks. I believed she is. :♥)

Balqis DBJ said...

Boys will always be boys! Luckily, you were smart enough doing just the right thing.

Jolly Princess said...

Hehehe..:) In life you really do not need to be super intelligent. Being street smart is enough. Good to see you again Balqis.

sudhi said...

Ms.jolly is tht u!!! OMG!! u were so beautiful , tht skirt on u look great !!!

NENSA MOON said...

Woww... what a pretty nice young lady with the sexy legs..!!

Beautiful old picures, JP!
Thanks for sharing!
nensa

Jolly Princess said...

@Sudhi - Unfortunately... yes it is! (lol) @Nensa - As pretty as you are my friend. ♥

roffe said...

Very short skirt to be a school uniform.In Norway children don't use school uniform..
Have a great week ahead..

Laura said...

Sooo cute! :)

Jolly Princess said...

@roffe - This is a long time ago my friend. Before only our high school students wear uniforms. Nowadays, even collegiate levels wear uniforms. @Laura - Thanks Laura. Well said. Heheh .. :♥)

Grumpy old man said...

Haha, I bet they got frustrated when they looked up to see a short under the dress...

Thanks for sharing your pic with us, and thanks a million for your comment on my lost post.
I agree with you on Raquel and especially on Sophia, I used to have a boy crush on Sophia, she was always so damn sexy and elegant.

Have a stunning week.
Colin.

Ryan said...

What a cutey. Don't ask me to post my school photos, I'd be too embarrassed.

Jolly Princess said...

@sexylegsandbody- Sometimes one has to be a little smart to fight back naughtiness. :) @Ryan- That girl is still cute even until now. (lol) Want my e-mail address then for your school photo? I know how to keep a secret. :)

Ryan said...

LOL no my school photos are under lock and key and that's where they are staying!!!

Jill Wellington said...

WOWEEEEE! Jolly, you have gorgeous legs..no wonder the naughty boys were looking up your skirt! I bet Ryan was one of the naught boys..ha ha!! You still have your lovely figure today.

I was very touched you posted links to my blogs...I love my blogger friends!! I have learned so much about other areas of the world through my friends!

Jolly Princess said...

@Ryan- Hmmm... looks like those photos are hidden treasures. (lol)@Jill Wellington - I am glad I made you happy in my own little way. ♥ Ryan is not one of them but I got a crush in one those boys. He is mestizo who maybe ... looks like Ryan. *wink*

My blog list. What they are blogging about. ♥